Mental health professionals can participate in CLSACC's Counseling Program by providing:
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Conducting forensic psychological evaluations for asylum seekers, VAWA, and U Visa applicants
- Supervision for therapists who are not independently licensed
- Training and consultation
CLSACC offers extensive support for our volunteers, including:
- Intensive individual supervision with Senior Clinicians
- Professional liability insurance for CLSACC cases
- Clinical hours counted toward licensure
- Access to the Center's library materials
- Office space, computers and internet access
If you are interested in volunteering, please call the Clinical Director,
Paul Goldmuntz at (617) 661-1010.
CLOWES FUND MATCHING GRANT CAN DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT!
© 2010 - Community Legal Services and Counseling Center